pictured in photo: Ndeye Marda and Mame Diarra
1. Whole Wide World(unpeeled) by Cage The Elephant
This song sounds like the mid morning market.
2. Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
This song sounds like the way the sun rises in the morning.
3. Hazey by Glass Animals
This song sounds like the way night falls.
4. Black Mambo by Glass Animals
This song sounds like the market after Añ (lunch) but before 5.
5. Lavender Kiss by The Licks
This song sounds like sitting on the Bissan in the afternoon with my Yaay (host mom).
6. The Complete Knock by Blood Orange
This song sounds like the walk to my apprenticeships.
7. New Slang by The Shins
This song sounds like the drive from language class in Tiauvane to my home in Piré.
So it goes,
Fatou Bintou Mboup
(p.s. I made this playlist collaborative so feel free to add songs that sound like your surroundings)