These are pictures of my first couple months in Ecuador featuring Fellows, families, and Ecuadorian nature.
The banner is from a road trip I took with my family and their families to Puyo in the Pastaza province.
2. The view of Mt. Chimborazo from the rooftop of my house.
3. One of my workplaces: the school, La Escuela Milenio.
4. A trip to Lake Atillo with Fellows Alcy, Bailey, and Alcy’s co-worker/our guide, Angel.
5. A trip to Baños with Fellow Alea and her family.
6. Christmas tree in our house in Guano.
7. My sister and I at a fútbol game in downtown Riobamba.
8 and 9. Other workplace: Centro Gerontológico
10. My family and I at a Baptism ceremony for a neighbor’s baby.
11 and 12. Students from my school. I don’t teach them, as they are older grade levels.