Your Opportunity for Impact
Be our resident Salesforce expert: Serving as our in-house Salesforce Administrator, you’ll become an expert in our existing Salesforce configuration, pursue opportunities for greater efficiency and user adoption, and manage requests for improvements across all teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify requirements, develop solutions, and maintain them over time
- Identify new opportunities to leverage Salesforce to support additional business processes
- Provide recommendations for improvements by staying informed on new Salesforce releases, features, and functionality
- Manage advanced aspects of Salesforce - e.g. user profiles and roles, custom objects, Flow, workflow, Process Builder, etc.
System Administration: Own day-to-day administration, maintenance, and optimization of our technology stack (Airtable, Zapier, LastPass, FormAssembly, Slack, Confluence, etc.)
- Ensure data integrity by maintaining health of systems through monitoring, data integrity efforts, and training
- Understand user needs and craft approaches to maximize user adoption across the organization
- Identify and train “Subject Matter Experts” across teams
- Roll out new initiatives related to cybersecurity, compliance, data governance, etc.
IT Support: Design a system to appropriately manage and prioritize technology-related questions and issues across the organization
- Create efficient process to oversee requests
- Prioritize requests and ensure prompt resolutions
- Ensure transparency and accountability throughout process
- Communicate and document progress and solutions to various stakeholders in a streamlined, effective manner
Training & Collaboration: Support greater efficiency and value for all users and increase user adoption
- Create and implement strong technology onboarding program
- Create and implement ongoing training opportunities for all staff to improve adoption rates and satisfaction
- Convene technology working groups (e.g. Salesforce Power Users) to support cross-collaborative efforts