Your opportunity for impact
Manage Social Media Platforms for Global Citizen Year:
- Manage and execute Global Citizen Year’s social media strategy across all platforms to drive engagement, brand awareness and community; iterate and refine strategy along the way as needed.
- Keep track of Key Performance Indicators; track results and analytics; draw meaningful conclusions and learnings from these metrics.
- Hone and develop Global Citizen Year’s unique brand voice and tone.
- Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns; manage weekly content calendar across all platforms.
- Develop effective and engaging content across multiple social channels, in a variety of formats from written to visual to video and more:
- Create high-caliber, original, on-brand, and shareable graphics, GIFs and short-form videos.
- Create social content that educates our community on the issues they care about and that matter most in today’s world (i.e. racial justice, equity, immigration, climate, leadership, and more).
- Curate content from our students to best convey and share the impact of Global Citizen Year programs.
- Supercharge existing programming such as the Leadership in Action Speaker Series to build brand awareness and credibility.
- Develop digital toolkits to share with our partners and community to help broadcast messaging about events, application deadlines, etc.
- Help develop and execute strategies to increase engagement across platforms, including expansion to new platforms and systems for maintaining and improving engagement on existing ones.
- Work with the team and consultants as-needed to design and execute digital campaigns