Your Opportunity for Impact
Recruit the next generation of leaders to Global Citizen Year: Manage and execute our recruitment partnerships with colleges, high schools, organizations and more.
- Support our established recruitment partners to find great students for our programs.
- Ensure that all relevant parties have marketing materials about Global Citizen Year programs to share with their student communities
- Schedule and host information sessions for partners as-needed
- Utilize our Nominator Program through our partnerships to identify high quality applicants from recruitment partners
- Develop communications and outreach materials
- Liaise with our Admissions team to help steward qualified applicants through the application process
- Find ways to creatively share and market Global Citizen Year programs to partners to attract qualified applicants
- Manage and track dashboards for partnerships
Identify, launch, and manage new partner prospects: Work with the Partnerships Manager and VP of Growth to build new game-changing partnerships
- Research new potential partners to support Global Citizen Year student recruitment and growth goals
- Coordinate and execute outreach strategies for new potential partners; account manage relationships once established
- Onboard new partners and manage relationships with existing partners - partnerships include colleges, organizations, high schools and more
- Ensure Global Citizen Year and its partners meet the goals of the partnership and mobilize high quality applications to our programs.