YOUR OPPORTUNITY FOR IMPACT
- Lead a group of volunteers and inspire them to deliver a high quality global gathering.
- Attend the weekly Secretariat meeting.
- Manage and support the delivery of the workshops
- Manage all the logistics for the guest speakers
- Managing the logistics on the days for online ushers.
- Overseeing the manning the virtual helpdesk
- Working closely to help design the format of the opening and closing of the global gathering
- Being the liaison between the workshop facilitators and the Alumni Gathering core team.
- Work closely with the tech team to deliver the gathering on the day.
- Assist in the recruitment of Volunteers and facilitators for the opening and closing ceremony.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU WILL GAIN
- Build cross cohort connections
- Gain experience in leading teams, delivering a large global virtual project
- Support in running the Global Gathering