Your opportunity for impact
- Average 18 hours per week.
- There will be two weeks of online training (6-10 hrs per week) focusing on Global Citizen Year, tech platform for the course, and the curriculum.
- Complete all necessary prep work to deliver the Global Citizen Year Academy curriculum.
- Facilitate one Leadership As a Practice seminar (one 90 min 19 student section) on Sundays or Mondays.
- Facilitate two 60 min 10 student learning groups per week on Tuesday / Wednesday and Wednesday / Thursday.
- Follow up: grading, feedback, and office hours for students.
- Mandatory weekly instructional team meeting.
- Check-ins and coaching with the lead instructor.
As the world drastically changes, help young people find their path and learn to lead with conviction, curiosity, and courage. Be a part of shaping and molding a pilot program, Global Citizen Year Academy, and help actualize the program’s potential for young people.