- Will average 10-12 hours per week. Times and days of the week vary depending on class schedule and will be discussed during the hiring process.
- There will be three weeks of online training (6-10 hrs per week) focusing on Global Citizen Year, tech platform for the course, and the curriculum.
- Complete all necessary prep work to deliver the Global Citizen Academy curriculum.
- Teach one of the following two courses:
- Systems & Society: Explore the complex relationships between human behavior, group dynamics, and society. (90 min 19 student section, twice per week)
- Leadership As A Practice: Build a foundation of living and leading with purpose. (one 90 min 19 student section and four 60 min 4-5 student sections,once per week)
- Follow up: grading, feedback, and office hours for students.
- Weekly check-ins with fellow instructors and supervisor.
- As the world drastically changes, help young people find their path and learn to lead with conviction, curiosity, and courage.
- Be a part of shaping and molding a pilot program, Global Citizen Academy, and help actualize the program’s potential for young people.