Monitoring and evaluation framework & strategy
- Develop our organizational learning agenda, ensure alignment between our impact model, theory of change, and all program interventions.
- Design and implement the development and execution of our monitoring and evaluation framework, strategy, and processes.
- Identify appropriate indicators for how we measure, assess, and report our programmatic outcomes and impact; strengthen our internal capacity to do this.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners and external consultants to support our outcomes and impact reporting.
Analysis and Reporting
- Develop and maintain systems to collect data; lead analysis to produce meaningful information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of Global Citizen Year programs.
- Determine data analysis procedures and use of quantitative or qualitative analysis tools.
- Establish cadence and best method for communicating findings and outcomes to both the internal team, and external stakeholders.
- Prioritize data hygiene: clean, sort, categorize and organize data.
- Develop systems for how we leverage our learnings to improve program delivery and effectiveness.
With the launch of a new program, Global Citizen Year is at the precipice of accelerating its impact faster than ever before. The Director of Monitoring and Evaluation will play a pivotal role in leading and stewarding how we measure our impact and amplify the success of our outcomes.