Set marketing goals and KPIs that align with the company's overall strategy, and manage initiatives to achieve these goals
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives against team KPIs, surfacing data driven insights to improve performance and drive innovation.
- Analyze the flow from lead acquisition through conversion and yield to track progress against departmental goals and support success.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, find risks and illuminate opportunities.
Develop Marketing Dashboards to track key success metrics for the team and executive leadership
- Lead the team to identify ways to improve key marketing operations, processes and workflows to enhance overall departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create effective ROI reporting and identify the need for data enrichment/cleansing.
Project manage all marketing initiatives with the support of project owners across the team
- Manage and deliver marketing automation processes and projects from inception to maintenance to drive efficiency.
- Research and specify best-suited tools for marketing attribution reporting and Lead to Fellow matching, manage implementation and report on results.
Collaborate with internal team to plan, execute, and measure multivariate experiments related to conversion and UX optimizations
- Hire, track, and manage our marketing vendor relationships.
- Manage marketing related Software as a Service contracts and budgets