Your Opportunity for Impact
Accelerate growth by leading the strategy and execution for all marketing and communications initiatives:
- Lead the global demand generation strategy and execution for the organization.
- Lead design and execution of multi-channel (organic search/SEO, Paid Media, Referral Marketing, Social, etc.) growth-marketing campaigns and communications efforts to drive brand awareness, revenue and scale.
- Develop and implement communications strategy and messaging frameworks to powerfully communicate our mission and vision through relevant, engaging content across multiple stakeholders including students, donors and partners.
- Lead, in partnership with the CEO/Founder & VP of Growth, a PR strategy that elevates our brand and organizational thought leadership, including our content and pitching calendar.
- Set, oversee, iterate and improve our social media strategy and ensure proper implementation across all channels to increase engagement and brand awareness.
Drive revenue generated by Global Citizen Year Programs
- Forecast, measure, and continuously analyze pipeline and revenue impact of all demand creation activities and experiments.
- Own and create the marketing and student revenue strategy toward a sustainable and predictable student revenue channel.
- Partner with the fundraising team to support all philanthropic marketing needs.
Lead & Develop the Marketing & Communications Team
- Through coaching, mentoring, integrated strategy and direction develop the marketing & communications team so that each person can bring their full selves to work, learn and grow, enjoy their work, have impact in their role and strengthen the team as a whole.
Own the digital strategy and marketing technology stack:
- Lead digital strategy at the organization to ensure efficiency, scalability, and effectiveness of efforts.
- Own marketing department P&L management and set overall marketing budget.
- Determine tech stack strategy and ensure smooth management of all vendor relationships.