- Drive execution: Creatively identify digital marketing tactics that will accomplish key objectives and support broader growth strategy.
- Lead experimentation: Collaborate with an internal team to plan, execute, and measure multivariate experiments related to conversion and UX optimizations.
- Build campaigns: Develop structured campaigns across all platforms. Own campaign budgets and improve CPA while growing volume.
- Campaign analysis: Develop a structured approach to tracking & testing so that we invest in the campaigns that perform the best.
- Manage the metrics: Identify and report out trends, provide recommendations for content, design, website navigation enhancements.
- Lead partnerships: Collaborate with our marketing vendor relationships to develop strategy, manage/lead/track implementation and measure effectiveness of SEO and paid marketing campaigns.
- Develop infrastructure: Work with our Marketing & Communications team to ensure we have the right tools in place to optimize our outcomes and efficiencies.
- Design & Branding: Effectively interpret brand guidelines to assist in basic design asset creation. Email or landing page design creation. Recognize when design or copy is off-brand and make necessary changes.
- Be a part of evolving our marketing team from focusing on recruitment of students for our programs, to impacting all facets of the organization.
- Help expand the impact of our transformative programs by increasing the visibility and connection to our mission across the globe.
- Figuring out where and how we find the best candidates for our programs.