- Telling the story of Global Citizen Year by:
- Managing all media production to tell the story of current students and Global Citizen Year alumni for purposes of recruitment/marketing, fundraising/development, PR & media, website, and more.
- Work directly with students and alumni to create content, tell their story and capture their Global Citizen Year experience.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Communications, and the larger organization to support on-brand messaging, provide copy-editing and execute email strategy.
- Executing a PR and media strategy to increase awareness of Global Citizen Year and manage in-bound press opportunities.
- Building a strategic communications calendar that includes:
- Our organizational newsletter to all stakeholders
- Story ideas we should be telling at key moments and a bank of evergreen ideas we should be proactively pitching to the media regularly.
- Streamline our organizational communications and make connections across departments in order to maximize the impact of our stories.
- Play an instrumental role in helping Global Citizen Year tell its story and the stories of its inspiring students and young leaders.
- Help expand the impact of our transformative programs by increasing the visibility and connection to our mission across the globe.