Effectively and efficiently manage our selection and admissions process from top to bottom
Own the admissions process from the point of application submission through commitment. This includes:
- Reviewing written applications
- Managing communication with applicants
- Monitoring completion of all applicant tasks
- Conducting interviews
- Managing selection criteria and process
Take a leadership role in establishing annual targets for enrollment, diversity and financial aid.
Master use and manipulation of tools and software used in the admissions process, e.g. Fluid Review, Docusign, Youcanbookme, and Front.
Train and manage volunteers, interns and staff on the selection process, selection criteria and interviewing. Manage part-time staff who support the admissions process.
Consistently improve our conversion rate of applicants accepted to committed
- Educate and excite applicants and their families about the Global Citizen Year program, values and philosophy.
- Work in collaboration with outreach and marketing team to create a seamless experience for the applicant.
- Monitor stage durations and conversion numbers to determine if any adjustments to our process or communications are needed.
Regularly track and analyze data on applicant pipeline to identify areas for improvement
- Maintain and track an admissions dashboard on a weekly basis.
- Through regular monitoring of the dashboard, identify concerns and propose process improvements, to enhance the applicant experience and/or to maximize efficiencies in our admissions process.