As the Admissions Manager you will...
- Manage our selection and admissions process from top to bottom. You will own the process from the point of application submission through commitment. This includes reviewing written application, conducting interviews, and managing selection criteria and process.
- Educate and excite applicants and their families about the Global Citizen Year program, values and philosophy.
- Acquire a working knowledge of marketing efforts and financial aid mechanics.
- Take a leadership role in establishing annual enrollment targets.
- Provide professional leadership and top-level applicant customer service at all times.
- Manage all communications with applicants.
- Train internal staff and volunteers on section process, criteria and interviewing.
- Manage up to 2 part-time staff who assist in reading and reviewing applications.
- Work in collaboration with outreach and marketing team to create a seamless experience for the applicant.
- Prepare and track KPIs relevant to admissions goals